I've been wanting to snap some photos and write a blog post about this little location for a while now - and today was the perfect day for it!
|There's no place higher than Dad's shoulders...|
- 3 Playgrounds... (two within walking distance from the main road, the other a little further away at Semaphore South)
- Great food locations (some favourites include Likerish, Whipped, Royal Copenhagen and Viva Zapata)
- 2 supermarkets if you need to grab something for dinner while you're down there.
- Family friendly pub - The Palais
- Beach & jetty (obviously)
- Mini train ride
- Leisure Park including bouncy castle, mini golf, waterslide and ferris wheel.
- At certain times of year - carnival type events, rides & carousel
- Odeon Cinema
Where's your favourite beach? SA or Australia wide, please share.