At first glance, you may think that Daisy & Hen is just a toy shop. But as you wander around, or browse the categories online, you'll realise that they have some lovely things for mums as well! Which is why we've put together our 10 favourite Mother's Day gift ideas! So mums reading this (because let's face it most of my readers are) you'll need to send your kid's dads the link. And because (*some) dads leave things until the last minute - if he orders by the 9th of May he'll get free express shipping to make sure your gift is ready to go! Or if you live local - tell him to take the kids into Daisy & Hen and pick out some lovely things like these...
- For those mums in between the nappy bag and independent child phase, a nappy clutch would be ideal. These A Roundabout Changing Clutches are so pretty and two brand new designs were only released this week! With just enough space to pack the essentials you need to change a nappy and then just chuck it in your regular handbag or in the pram. I hear these sell out every time - so be quick. Get them here.
- Silicone bead necklaces are so on trend right now. Daisy & Hen has a great selection of colours, patterns and textures and just in are some new designs from Indi and Frey, a local small biz run by a Mum and handmade in Adelaide. I say you can never have too many of these, because there's always different ones to match different outfits. Great for mums no matter the age of the child! Shop here.
- If Mum is a tea drinker - try something from the Mama Body Tea range. There are all different types for different purposes; calming, energise, morning wellness, and more. Get them here or in store... (would go so nicely with a tea pot, tea set or a special mug). Shop here.
- For breastfeeding mummas a pack of Franjos Kitchen choc chip lactation cookies would be another great addition to her gift. Even to go with the Mama Body Tea! Tea + cookies = mum heaven! Get them here.
- Photo taker mums love milestone cards to capture and remember those significant events, days and firsts in their child's early years. Right from their first day, through the months and all the significant milestones. How adorable would a photo be using this "First Mother's Day" card be? Daisy & Hen loves the Rhi Creative set of 32 printed on recycled cardstock -> shop here
- If you're still in the 'nappy bag' phase of Motherhood, and could use a bag upgrade, the Skip Hop "Chelsea Downtown Chic" gorgeous black bag would be a great choice! It's a 2-in-1 bag where you can remove one to use as a stroller organiser for all of babe's things. Let's face it - a black bag is always a winner! Shop here.
- For the sentimental memory keeper Mum, she'll love this Mum & Me Adventures book by Blueberry Co. In signature monochrome style, there are 60 pages for stories, pictures, photos, drawings and records of trips to the park, classes, lessons, adventures and outings. All of those special mummy moments to be lovingly recorded and remembered in the one place.
- Don't forget about the Grandmas and Nannas on Mother's Day. This Rhi Creative Memories for my Grandchild book is a place where they can tell their story, share old photos, their words of wisdom, and record memories with their grandchildren.
- Daisy & Hen stocks a great range of Basik Organics Products such as bath soaks, butters, balms and essential oil blends which might just tickle mums fancy! Any Mother's Day gift which will give her some relaxation time is a winner!
- Lastly, she'll need a mother's day card, so you can get her an Emma Kate Co Card to go with the gift. She'll love it - trust me. I want to buy one of these just for myself... There's also a "Coffee and then the World" notebook which I would also like please husband if you're reading this ;)
I am soooo looking forward to Mother's Day - I've requested a sleep in, followed by a coffee delivery, present opening and then brunch with the family in a gorgeous cafe, and maybe even a movie with my big girl in the afternoon while the little man sleeps.
I hope you get spoiled Mummas! x
PS for some simple Mother's Day craft - check out this post!