That's the idea behind today's post. I'm hoping I can share some reassurance if your toddler exhibits some of the similar behaviours as mine - and some of you might even be able to return the favour.
- Does your toddler dislike being rugged up warm and refuses to wear jackets outside on cold days no matter how hard you try and bargain with them? Mine does.
- Is your toddler fussy with what he/she wears? Does your toddler only like to wear their old, comfy, daggy clothes and refuses to wear anything new - even if he/she picked it out at the shop themselves! Mine does.
- Does your toddler insist the tags be cut off every item of clothing? Mine does.
- Does your toddler have trouble sharing? Mine does.
- Is your toddler shy and mummy clingy? Mine is.
- Does your toddler despise hair washing time? Mine does.
- Does your (girl) toddler refuse to let you put anything in her hair? Ties, clips, headbands? Mine does.
- Does your toddler still sleep in a cot and had dummies for sleep time? Mine does.
- Is your toddler still in nappies? Mine is.
- Has your toddler dropped their day nap? Mine has.
- Does your toddler ask to do 'art' all - the - time? Mine does.
- Does your toddler still cry at the child care drop off? Mine does.
- Is your toddler amazing, smart, clever and the apple of your eye?