When putting together a quiet box of your own, here are some things to keep in mind;
- The toys and materials should be safe for the child to play unsupervised
- They should be able to play with them independently without any help
- They should be quiet, nothing with batteries that plays music or makes noise.
- Change it up every now and again to keep in interesting and inviting.
So this is what we included...
- Simple board books
- Mini magnadodle
- Peppa Pig dressing game
- Fuzzy felts
- Blankie & soft toy
- Pretty ball
- 'Viewtainer' with pop sticks
- Discovery bottles / glitter bottles
Well Miss M is starting to come down with a cold at the moment, so she is in her cot as I type. Not asleep just yet, I hear a few coughs, but no crying. Fingers crossed she has a nap or at least a little rest.