Happy New Year!
I don't know how he knew, but our Little Man woke us up at about 11:54 last night, just in time to see in the new year and watch the fireworks on TV :)
What a clever one!
I love that I stated my blog on the 1st of Jan, makes it easier to remember my Blogiversary. I've written so much in the past 2 years, and more surprisingly is that I've kept with it - even in a quiet month there's still been a post or two.
2015 was the year of collaboration and setting my blog up to make the move from 'hobby' to a more professional website. I own my own domain (meaning I'm a 'dot com' instead of a 'dot blogspot dot com'), I got a Facebook page, I made a media kit, I work with brands, I write for other websites and I have an ABN. I feel like such a grown up!
So what to expect in 2016?
- Writing about my newest parenting chapter, being a mother of two - including baby play ideas and activities to keep Miss M busy, happy and occupied.
- More great articles for Adelady & Childhood 101
- More awesome products to share from Finlee and Me
- Even though I won't be working (teaching) this year, I'll still include a few teaching ideas and resources here and there.
- Who knows what else? Got any suggestions for me?? What about a regular 'ask the teacher' post on Facebook? Would love to know your thoughts.
Over Jan & Feb I've got some wonderful bloggers lined up to write some feature articles for me so that I've still got regular content to share while I'm busy adjusting to my new routine. I have been shown time and time again that bloggers are always willing to go above and beyond to help each other and collaborate. So that's exciting!
Wishing you all the best for 2016.
"The year is yours. What will you do with it?"