|Image used with permission - Thank Jo!|
- When the lady at Woolies opened a check out for you while you're jiggling a crying baby, preschooler, pram, food...
- When someone opens the door/gate for you at the child care drop off because you usually have your hands full with baby/capsule /Miss M/keys/backpack.
- When a family member brings you no reason flowers.
- When a friend shouts you a coffee .
- When the lady at the coffee shop gives your preschooler a freckle.
- When you and another mummy exchange a smile at the shops/park/wherever because in that moment you both totally understand each other.
- When a blogger friend likes, comments, shares your post.
- When your child brings you something the baby needs .
- When your hubby comes home with a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
- When you get something in the mail other than a bill .
- When grandparents babysit (and send you photo updates!)
- When someone tells you that you are a good mum.
- When someone tells you you are doing a great job.
Visit Jo here (It's cool to be kind) to leave your own kindness quote for her to photograph on a colourful wall in Perth just for you and keep her kindness movement going.
You can also read more in my interview with Jo here if you'd like to get to know her a little better.
And just one more kindness quote to leave with you...
Just. Be. Kind.