And she's almost four! It really is an awesome age!
Do you remember this product review I did for The Sunshine Collective? In particular we worked our way through the Preschool box, ideal for Miss M's age. Well on Friday afternoon we zipped to the post office before they closed to pick up our Foundation (reception/prep/first year of school) box to try out. Keep reading to find out how you can win one tailer made for your child.
Miss M just couldn't get enough of it! She was so eager to try everything out and do one activity after the next.
Here's just a quick example of some of the activities...
- Writing your name and drawing a picture of yourself, using scrap material for clothes
- Butterfly handprints
- Dot to dots
- Memory game with number flashcards and sequencing them
- Counting objects and recording the number
- Drawing the given number of objects
- If I was a superhero... (Miss M said her super power would be to freeze things and she would like to fly!)
- Scavenger hunt
- And there is much more than this! Play dough, dice, and get active cards. We still have more to do!
Now for the great news! The Sunshine Collective and I are teaming up for a giveaway! You could win a 'Custom' Brilliant box - designed especially for your child's learning needs. This means you can provide us with your child's age, year level, interests, and if they're having any particular challenges, or simply an area of learning you'd like them to focus on. The Sunshine ladies will take care of the rest! Pop over to Instagram or Facebook to enter.
Thanks so much to Erin and Lisa from The Sunshine Collective for collaborating with me once again and for being one of my lovely and loyal blog sponsors. xx